Slightly Mad is looking for a graphic design intern who is interested in learning the ins and outs of graphics in advertising.
WHY INTERN AT SLIGHTLY MAD
Both unpaid internships and a limited number of part-time (paid) opportunities are available immediately for an insanely creative graphic design candidate will get to work with a busy advertising agency while building your resume and portfolio.
Learn about areas of interest to you, such as brand strategy, graphic design, commercial art, marketing, CRM, digital communications, social media and public relations.
Earn valuable experience, and in general, learn what its like to work on the agency side for a boutique ad agency. Work on projects both independently and as part of a team in a friendly, collegial environment.
THE IDEAL INTERN IS:
- A rising sophomore, junior or senior.
- Has the ability to work independently on multiple projects with competing deadlines, yet comfortable with collaborating with others.
- Is organized and detail oriented (both for us and in your life js).
- Is software literate in typical business programs like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and social media platforms.
- Professional, positive and passionate attitude is (always) required.
You'll need transportation to and from Northport, New York. (No we won't pick you up.)
APPLY FOR INTERNSHIPS IN NORTHPORT, N.Y., BY January 10, 2019 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A SPRING 2019 INTERNSHIP.
- Advertising/Graphic Design Intern
- Advertising Production Intern
- Good knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite i/e Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Motivated self-starter, eager to learn.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative, proactive thinker with "positive" attitude.
- This position requires a commitment of at least 2 days a week for 3 months.
- Paid and unpaid opportunities are available commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in the opportunity to work alongside an experienced team while gaining valuable knowledge - call 800.279-1971 or click here!