The ideal candidate:
- Has at least one year experience managing social media at an agency.
- Has the ability to work independently on multiple projects with competing deadlines, yet comfortable with collaborating with others.
- Is literate in typical business programs like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and social media platforms.
- Is a creative, mature and responsible individual with a professional, positive and passionate attitude.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Is a proactive thinker and team player.
- Is organized and detail oriented (both for us and in your life /JS).
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Content Development: Create high quality and engaging content for clients in a wide variety of industries including automotive, healthcare, law, home services, retail and manufacturing.
- Posting Content: Posting to social media platforms, updating website content and commenting and guest blogging.
- Online Advertising: Creating and managing paid ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc...
- Engagement Management: Monitor and respond to all inquiries and feedback.
- Marketing Automation - Manage CRM and perform automated marketing duties such as development and distribution of emails and landing pages
- List Management
- Assist team in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) activities.
- Reporting: Use analytics & other software tools to develop and present reports.
- College level degree in communication or similar.
- Must have working knowledge and be proficient with HTML.
- At least one year experience managing social media at an agency, or similar.
- A good understanding of email marketing, CRM and Marketing Automation.
- A good understanding of typesetting and page layout.
- Ability to analyze competitor ads and develop differentiation.
Qualifying candidates are encouraged to apply - call 800.279-1971 or click here!